"Surviving the Jungle" Training
Tilson is offering "Surviving the Jungle", a full-day HR Survival Training semi-annually for front-line supervisors and administrative professionals which will cover the basic need-to-know items for tactical, daily Human Resources related interactions. The majority of the day will be spent reviewing the Tilson HR “Employee Life Cycle” Model in detail, with most of the focus being spent on the Key HR Processes. These processes include Find, Develop, Direct, Motivate and Retain.
• Finding top talent is critical to the success of your organization.
• Developing new and existing staff/talent is important for continued growth of your employees and the organization as you are faced with new business opportunities.
• Directing or leading your staff with established goals and initiatives, and clearly defined expectations.
• Motivating employees to produce at high levels through accountability, rewards, and effective communication.
• Retaining the top talent within your organization is critical to future growth plans and continued bench strength.
Within each of these important Key HR Processes, as well as a legal update, you will receive valuable information and tools to help you build a solid team, culture and business as your company grows into the future. Tilson’s Best Practices in the Key HR Processes can help organizations maximize their Return on Investment per employee. The Surviving the Jungle training is interactive with group exercises.
We look forward to seeing you at the Surviving the Jungle training on March 14th at the Tilson Conference Center. Please visit www.tilsonhr.com for more information about Tilson’s upcoming seminars.